We consider our time valuable
When a time is set for a meal we stick to it (unless there are unavoidable circumstances)
- Breakfast is COMPLIMENTARY (7:30 AM – 9:00 AM)
- Breakfast can be requested to be served latest by 10:30 am. Beyond 10:30 am breakfast will be not be available
- Complimentary Breakfast includes:
- Bread/Toast with butter & jam and eggs / Pancakes with butter and jam, tea (red/milk tea)
- For children under 5 years, oats and banana will be provided as extra
LUNCH / DINNER:
Provided you have ordered at least 4-6 hours in advance, we serve simple lunch/dinner that includes:
- Veg: Rice, Dal, Vegetables, Salad (Rs.200/meal)
- Non Veg: Rice, Dal, Meat (Pork/Chicken/Fish), Vegetables and Salad (Rs.300/meal)
(If you want Roti you need to let us know ahead of time)
If guests want to have a local (KHASI) meal, they can choose from the menu below:
- Rice: i) White rice / ii) Khasi rice
- Meat: i) Pork in sesame seed curry or Simply curry / ii) Chicken curry or Fry / ii) Fish curry or Fry
- Egg curry (For those who don’t want meat)
- Vegetable side dish: i) Local veg fry / ii) Banana stem preparation (if available)
- Chutney: i) Dried fish & tomato (if available) / ii) pudina / iii) Seasonal herbs chutney
Lunch: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Lunch can be requested to be served latest by 3:00 pm, Beyond 3:00 pm lunch will not be available.
Dinner: 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Dinner can be requested to be served latest by 9:30 pm, Beyond 9:30 pm dinner will not be available.
There are also some restaurants, cafes and local food stalls nearby for those who want to eat out.
USE OF KITCHEN:
If you want to use the kitchen to prepare your own meal, you can do so only after 7:00 pm after the in-house Cafe closes. If you cook yourself we charge Rs.100/person/day (for Dormitory guest) & Rs. 200/room/day (for Double Room guest) for use of Kitchen. Once used you must ensure utensils are washed and kitchen is cleaned.If used and left uncleaned, a cleaning fee of Rs.150 will be charged.