INFORMATION FOR GUEST
In the dormitory you may be sharing the room with other guests you may not know. We ask that all guest show respect and understanding to others.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm (Can be early depending on room occupancy)
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon (Can be late depending on room occupancy)
STAFF: One Housekeeping Attendant and one Cleaner keep Pine Air homely and clean.
- Pine Air is a residential property and we offer a simple stay experience
- Toilet and Bathroom are shared. After each use if you leave it clean for the other person, that will be highly respected
- Do not leave cash or valuables in the room
- Please remember to use water conservatively and switch off the Lights & Geyser before you leave the room
- For a single traveller or group, if you want your bed/room to be made/cleaned please inform the Housekeeping Attendant in advance and leave the key with her when you leave the room
- For guests who have already checked-in and who go out for the day, we request them to return to Pine Air latest by 10:30 pm and to inform the Housekeeping Attendant in advance about any delay in returning
BREAKFAST: We offer simple COMPLEMENTARY Continental Breakfast between 7.30 am – 9:00 am
- Please make sure you come to eat your breakfast between the timing mentioned because we keep to time and we will be very grateful if you also respect our timing
LUNCH / DINNER: We offer simple meals if requested in advance (at least 4-6 hours before).
- Simple Veg Meal: Rice, Dal, Vegetables and Salad @ Rs.200/person
- Simple Non Veg Meal: Fish/Pork/Chicken, Rice, Dal/Curry, Vegetables and Salad @ Rs.300/person
(If you want Roti please inform in advance)
- Timing: Lunch: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm | Dinner: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Please have your meals during the timing mentioned. If you request for breakfast or lunch or dinner at a particular time (other than the timing mentioned), the time should be before 10:30 am for breakfast, before 3:00 pm for lunch and before 9:30 pm for dinner, and we expect you to be at the dining table by that exact same time
USE OF KITCHEN: You can use Kitchen for self cooking only after 7:00 pm after the in-house Cafe closes. We charge Rs. 200/room/day for use of Kitchen. Once used you must ensure utensils are washed and kitchen is cleaned. If used and left uncleaned, a cleaning fee of Rs.150 will be charged
LAUNDRY: We charge Rs.100/load to wash clothes. A load is usually 5-8 clothes. Our Housekeeping Attendant will wash the clothes. You should segregate the clothes that may give off colour from other clothes and inform her. After washing she will hang them to dry on the terrace upstairs. It is the responsibility of the guest to collect the clothes from the hanger (on the terrace). We do ironing of clothes on request, at the rate Rs.10/item (Shirt/Trouser/Dress)
YOU & I ARTS CAFÉ: The in-house café serving different varieties of tea & local (Khasi) snacks and lunch between 11:00 am – 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. Guests are most welcome to experience it